RE: [xml-dev] Proposed Application for Literature

by "Devlin Peter W" <DevlinPeterW(at)JohnDeere.com>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Oct 2003 02:02:51 -0600
 To:  sandy(at)scotstext.org,
xml-dev(at)lists.xml.org
 Cc:  hwg-gutenberg(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The HTML Writers Guild has css and dtd files that were built just for =
this:
http://gutenberg.hwg.org/index.html You will find some short tutorials =
on the markup and there are plenty of examples of finished text.

For those who are familiar with the effort, yes, it does seem dead but =
that is just it's appearance at the moment [I'll not define moment ;)]. =
It's ressurection just might be on the horizon...

Pete Devlin