RE: Funky Javascript Problems

by "D. Wood" <dwood(at)chi.navtech.com>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Apr 2000 14:19:20 -0500
 To:  "Angi Diefenbach" <ADIEFENBACH(at)novell.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You might try the Hierarchical Menus www.webreference.com/dhtml I am an
extreme novice with JavaScript, so I can't judge as to its robustness. But I
was able to get it to work rudementarily without too much goofing around.
And all they ask is that you include a copyright notice in the js file.

Best Regards,
Danny Wood,  Webmaster

847.795.7351 dwood(at)chi.navtech.com

"...take notice of the country you pass through, ...the latitudes of
places...; the names,  numbers, & dwellings of the  inhabitants, and such
particularities as you can learn of them."

                             -- Thomas Jefferson - April 30, 1793