RE: Generating a javascript code

by "Jayne Hoffman" <jaysco(at)mailandnews.com>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Jun 2000 05:42:00 -0700
 To:  <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for, but I have
successfully used the technique described at this site and included both
Javascript and CSS in the dynamically created document:

http://www.webdevelopersjournal.com/articles/dynamic_doc_creation.html

One caveat:  I've never tried this in Netscape because I develop in a
one-browser Intranet world. Also, if people want to print the document they
will have to manually turn of the headers option in their browser.  If
someone knows how to remove those headers without the user making this
change--Let me know!

jayne