Re: Jscript complete documentation

by "Srinivasan Ramakrishnan" <srinivar(at)md3.vsnl.net.in>

 Date:  Sat, 30 Dec 2000 18:49:53 +0530
 To:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Mikael_Bystr=F6m?= <sunergy(at)mac.com>,
"JOSE ADRIANO BALTIERI" <JABALTIE(at)iep-cen.unimep.br>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The documentation for the IE Dom is not hidden, it is selectively made
available to you! :) Like I said hang out at the Microsoft news groups and
pop this question, and some kind soul will probably reveal the location.

BTW, HTML documentation would mean that Microsoft's CHM file format wouldn't
be put to use!! Anyway they wouldn't be able to provide the indexing and
search facilities would they?

It's not a bad idea to provide a HTML version, but they would have to
maintain that version. Basically they don't bother about non-windows users.

I strongly suggest you scour the msdn section of the MS website.

-Srini