RE: dhtml Menu

by "Joseph Perry" <talk2perry(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Thu, 28 Feb 2002 23:32:56 -0500
 To:  "'Kathy Wargo'" <kathywargo(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Try this for starters:
http://www.projectseven.com/tutorials/menuing/mcloser/index.htm

Joseph Perry
info(at)oaktreeweb.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hwg-languages(at)hwg.org [mailto:owner-hwg-languages(at)hwg.org]
On Behalf Of Kathy Wargo
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 8:40 AM
To: hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
Subject: dhtml Menu

I am looking for a horizontal menu which when the mouse rolls over it
shows
the submenu.  I have a number of versions but I am looking for one that
the
submenus are transparent except for the text.  My user wants to see the
image of the page thru the submenu.  In other words, he does not want to
see
text with a solid background.

In addition, does anyone know of a horizontal menu which will spill into
secondary frame.

Any help is most appreciated.

Kathy Wargo
KMW ASSOCIATES