RE: ColdFusion Question - Problem Solved

by "Phillip Perry" <pperry(at)inter-design.net>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:21:31 -0400
 To:  "Kathy Wargo" <kathywargo(at)hotmail.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks for the help to all who answered, But now I have another problem. I'm
getting the error

Error Diagnostic Information
Expression result cannot be converted to a string

Expressions used inside tags like CFOUTPUT, CFQUERY, CFMAIL, etc. must
evaluate to a value that can be converted to a string for output or dynamic
text accumulation purposes. Complex objects, such as queries, arrays, and
COM/DCOM objects, cannot be represented as strings.

What does this mean?

Thanks

Phil