Re: ASP Book

by "Srinivasan Ramakrishnan" <srinivar(at)md3.vsnl.net.in>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:21:53 +0530
 To:  "Chuck Evans" <Chucke(at)captura.com>,
"'HWG Languages'" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I assume you are using VBScript as your language. If you want to know the
'how to's ' of VBScript get a VBScript book, however if you want an ASP book
get Wrox Press Professional ASP 3.0

I've read Professional ASP 2.0, so my guess is 3.0 can only be better. There
are some books that cover both ASP & a scripting language / languages & even
SQL, perhaps a good choice for a person who knows next to nothing of the
web, but usually such books promise the earth and deliver little.

-Srini