Re: Toolbar

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Mon, 20 Mar 2000 18:08:35 -0500
 To:  <ches(at)io.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
In any event you'll have to code something on every page. Assuming your
information is stored in a file called 'yourfile.inc' and is in the same
directory

using SSI or ASP
<!-- #include file="yourfile.inc" -->

using PHP
<?php require("yourfile.inc"); ?>

I don't have Cold Fusion so I can't help you there

Rossi Designs
(904) 226-8979
P.O. Box 1084, Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084
http://rossidesigns.net