RE: Need javascript-mouseovers and play sound

by "D. Wood" <dwood(at)chi.navtech.com>

 Date:  Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:26:37 -0500
 To:  "HWG Languages" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Try Thau's JavaScript Tutorial at
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/programming/javascript/tutorials/tutoria
l1.html

If I recall correctly, he covers the image locking technique you mentioned.

You might also try the webmonkey JavaScript code library at:
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/reference/javascript_code_library/

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Danny Wood,  Webmaster

847.795.7351 dwood(at)chi.navtech.com

"...take notice of the country you pass through, ...the latitudes of
places...; the names,  numbers, & dwellings of the  inhabitants, and such
particularities as you can learn of them."

                             -- Thomas Jefferson - April 30, 1793