RE: you know you're a geek when...

by "D. Wood" <dwood(at)chi.navtech.com>

 Date:  Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:59:50 -0500
 To:  "David Mintz" <mambomintz(at)yahoo.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
<SNIP>

> Do you ever find that when you're working with a new
> programming technique or otherwise discovering
> something new and truly cool, and it really works,
> that you sometimes find your heart actually starts
> beating faster?

Hello, my name is Danny, and I'm a geek.

Do you ever find your colleagues sushing you when you finally get something
to work and you jump from your desk chair and holler YES!! ?

Best Regards,
Danny Wood,  Webmaster

847.795.7351 dwood(at)chi.navtech.com

"...take notice of the country you pass through, ...the latitudes of
places...; the names,  numbers, & dwellings of the  inhabitants, and such
particularities as you can learn of them."

                             -- Thomas Jefferson - April 30, 1793