Re: Apache/Linux with windows98

by "peter newton" <c-newton(at)ihug.co.nz>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:29:22 +1200
 To:  <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks for all the advice and tips.
I've just loaded Apache for windows and
served my first page. Its a breeze so far.
I think the linux option deserves another
hard drive so that I can separate it onto its
own machine without too much fuss if needed.

I'm so cheered up that I don't hardly care that
my machine crashed. EXCEPT that some helpful
person on this list gave me some valuable assistance
regarding WAP pages and I didn't get to say thanks.

Thanks
Peter Newton