Re: Way off topic and I apologize

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Sat, 18 Mar 2000 19:52:02 -0500
 To:  "Frank Masotti" <Masotti(at)MasottiLand.com>,
"hwg-business" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>,
"hwg-techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It happens from time to time, don't sink to their level. Bad word of mouth
can hurt your business more than not getting paid for one job. In the future
don't turn on your computer until you have half the money up front.

Rossi Designs
(904) 226-8979
P.O. Box 1084, Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084
http://rossidesigns.net