RE: Learning Javascript Books

by "Gina K. Anderson" <ginakra(at)one.net>

 Date:  Fri, 12 May 2000 14:41:38 -0400
 To:  "Eric V. Myer" <evmyer(at)matrixpc.com>,
"HWG Languages" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Eric and all

|*everyone says "Hi Gina"*

<grin>

|JavaScript Bible. [snip] If you have any
|programming/scripting experience,
|you will have no problem.

That's the thing, I have no scripting experience. I don't
know enough Perl to write a "Hello, World" program (well, I
used to when I was trying to learn Perl, but I forgot :)..I
might be able to write one with Javascript using
document.write (have now idea if that's correct), but I
would struggle...will JavaScript Bible help me if I am
clueless?

Thanks,
Gina

HWG: hwg-languages mailing list archives, maintained by Web Professional Association - IWA