Re: Cold Fusion Problems

by "Valerie L. Criswell" <valerie(at)suresource.net>

 Date:  Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:21:22 -0400
 To:  "Kathy Wargo" <kathywargo(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kathy,

Consider subscribing to the CF-Talk list at House of Fusion.  The knowledge
and helpfulness of the members there is incredible.  Perhaps you can repost
your question there.  It's a VERY active list.  Also, there is a wealth of
information at Macromedia's CF Forum.  If you do a search on Upgrade and MX,
I bet you'll see many  results.  I hope these ideas can lead you to an
answer.

http://houseoffusion.com/
http://webforums.macromedia.com/coldfusion/

~Val