Re: ASP page generation

by "Harlequin" <harlequin(at)dccnet.com>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Sep 2001 17:13:09 -0700
 To:  "Chuck Evans" <chuck.evans(at)click2learn.com>,
"'Andrej Kostresevic'" <temporalassassin(at)yahoo.com>,
"'HWG Languages'" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
ASP can do this. I think ASP has an Execute function, so your ASP can
execute other ASP pages and retrieve the output (HTML)

Bob Sampson
DeConstruction Web Design
http://www.de-construction.com
info(at)de-construction.com