Re: JavaScript redirect to Home Button

by "Kevin Haidl" <kevinh(at)actofmind.com>

 Date:  Tue, 8 Feb 2000 14:37:20 -0800
 To:  "Chad Johnson" <Chad.Johnson(at)octanner.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Chad,

Short answer, no.  A _signed_ script can get/set some browser preferences
with:

navigator.preference(prefName[, setValue])

But the user's home page is not among the exposed preferences.

See: http://developer.netscape.com/docs/manuals/js/client/jsref/index.htm
for details.

Kevin Haidl
Act of Mind Communications
Web Assessment, Site Design, Site Production and Site Promotion
kevinh(at)actofmind.com     http://www.actofmind.com

From: "Chad Johnson" <Chad.Johnson(at)octanner.com