Re: Cold Fusion Help CFINDEX tag

by "Valerie L. Criswell" <valerie(at)suresource.net>

 Date:  Tue, 9 Jul 2002 14:25:29 -0400
 To:  "Kathy Wargo" <kathywargo(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Here's an overview of the possible action values to the cfindex tag....

  a.. Update -- Updates the index and adds the key specified in KEY to the
index if it is not already defined.
  b.. Delete -- Deletes the key specified in KEY in the specified
collection.
  c.. Purge -- Deletes data in the specified collection leaving the
collection intact for re-population.
  d.. Refresh -- Clears data in the specified collection prior to
re-populating it with new data.
  e.. Optimize -- Optimizes the specified collection of files. This action
is deprecated; use CFCOLLECTION instead.
HTH!

~Val