Re: Centering - Pop Up Window

by "Srinivasan Ramakrishnan" <srinivar(at)md3.vsnl.net.in>

 Date:  Sun, 14 May 2000 23:16:14 +0530
 To:  "Daryl Fernquist" <darylf(at)fernweb.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
window.open() has two properties left & top

then there is the window.screen.width & window.screen.height on IE

I forget the properties on NS.

Using these details & the size of your window you will be able to write a
script that will center the window by setting approriate TOP & LEFT
properties for the new window.