Re: JavaScript Help

by "Joseph Perry" <talk2perry(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:28:11 -0500
 To:  "Bryan Gillispie" <bryang(at)hp9000.macc.cc.mo.us>,
<hwg-languages(at)mail.hwg.org>

From: "Bryan Gillispie" <bryang(at)hp9000.macc.cc.mo.us>
To: <hwg-languages(at)mail.hwg.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 1:58 PM
Subject: JavaScript Help

> Hello Everyone!
>
> I was hoping that someone on the list could point me to a good tutorial or
> information on validating forms using JavaScript.
>
> I have 9 fields I need to validate and I don't want the information sent
> the Perl script until all the fields have something entered into them.
> I can't seem to get my examples to work and would like to find a resource
> that explains this topic pretty well.

JavaScript Documentation:
http://developer.netscape.com/docs/examples/index.html?content=javascript.ht
ml

Scroll down to the section called "Form Validation with JavaScript 1.2
Regular Expressions "  This will give instructions and sample code to
download.

> Thanks,
>
> Bryan

HWG: hwg-languages mailing list archives, maintained by Web Professional Association - IWA