RE: CFusion: SQL (BASE) table not found err

by "Steve Ball" <sball99(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Fri, 1 Sep 2000 10:39:57 -0700
 To:  "Mark Stradling" <mark.stradling(at)blueberry.net>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Mark et al.,

The actual error message read "base table" not "root table"; sorry.
Actually, I had verified that the table does exist via SQLServer Executive.
I tried your suggestion of submitting query referencing a non-existent
table, and got the same err msg (base table not found).  Even renamed the
table, to no avail.

Following is the query and error message. I'm stumped!

**************** QUERY ********************************
<cfquery datasource="art2000" name="title" maxrows="100">
SELECT tblArtist.*, tblTitle.*, Entity.e_lname
FROM Entity INNER JOIN (tblArtist INNER JOIN tblTitle ON tblArtist.A_CODE =
tblTitle.A_CODE) ON Entity.E_CODE = tblArtist.A_CODE
WHERE t_name LIKE '%#session.title#%'
ORDER BY Entity.e_lname
</cfquery>
************* END QUERY *******************************

*************** ERR MSG *******************************

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information
ODBC Error Code = S0002 (Base table not found)

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'Entity'.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFQUERY), occupying document position (39:1) to (39:57).

Date/Time: 09/01/00 10:30:26
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows NT)
Remote Address: 127.0.0.1
HTTP Referer:
http://localhost:8081/public/q_title1.cfm?CFID=41&CFTOKEN=11802850

See anything else?  SQL syntax? (Probably not cause it bombed on a
straightforward SELECT * FROM TABLENAME) Table owner reference??? (dbo???)

Help.......

:)
Steve Ball