Re: shopping cart

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Feb 2000 08:52:36 -0500
 To:  <me(at)gbtyrrell.fsnet.co.uk>
 Cc:  <me(at)gbtyrrell.fsnet.co.uk>, <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Some things ... (like maybe shopping carts) are better applications for
server side code. If you have PHP on the server I can give you a cart that I
wrote.

But I saved the page that you linked to on my hard disc and the only way I
could fix the js error was to add a date script to the addcookie function

Rossi Designs
(904) 226-8979
P.O. Box 1084, Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084
http://rossidesigns.net