Re: select lists

by "Steve Cost" <scost(at)neo.rr.com>

 Date:  Sun, 30 Jul 2000 12:56:19 -0400
 To:  "Greg Rundlett" <greg(at)freephile.com>,
"eric williams" <eric_alt(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Very nice summation, Greg.  I would add that virtually all 'includes' you
address work also with .asp pages, which I use almost exclusively due to the
data-driven nature of my site.  Almost every ASP page in my site has in the
HTML header section these includes: DB connection open, adovbs, navigation
table cell, header table cell, and connection close. I started site design
with frames, but flaky/inconsistent operation drove me to a
"table-with-include modules" approach. Works well.
--
Steve C
www.ReadersOpinions.com