Re: SQL...INSERT INTO / Quotes Problem

by "Kevin Haidl" <kevinh(at)actofmind.com>

 Date:  Mon, 7 Feb 2000 10:58:06 -0800
 To:  "Shull,
Conrad" <cshull(at)shscares.org>,
"Languages" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't know ASP, but it's got to have some means of escaping quote
characters (and other meta-characters).  For MySQL you can either
double-tick: ''
or
backslash: \'
ASP must have an analogous convention (most likely backslash I bet).

Kevin Haidl
Act of Mind Communications
Web Assessment, Site Design, Site Production and Site Promotion
kevinh(at)actofmind.com     http://www.actofmind.com     (604) 734-5098