Re: Form processor on an nt box, using activestate perl?!

by "Roger Stenning" <roger(at)isgwds.enterprise-plc.com>

 Date:  Fri, 27 Jul 2001 02:30:42 +0100
 To:  "Nicholson,
Dale" <DNicholson(at)APACMail.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-languages(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dale -

> That could be a problem, but the error you were getting was not for
the
> email program yet.  The script is no doubt using "sendmail -t" to
send it's
> email (making it UNIX only).  You would have to replace this with a
> comparable mail program for NT.

Yup; you got it. Blat is the mail client on their NT boxes [heavy
sigh].

> The example of a full path I gave you earlier would need to have the
drive
> letter in front of it too.

Yeah, I caught that, thanks; at least I'm not getting error messages
anymore; I'm just not getting output through e-mail. This, I think, is
where the wrong e-mail client call is happening.

My current headache: Figuring out how to get the damn thing to talk to
Blat!

oboy, am I gonna be bald by the end of this week, or what!

Best regards,

Roger Stenning
Proprietor,
Intelligent Web Design Services
http://iws.n3.net/
(PGP public key available on request)
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this message
may not be those of IWS. The information in this email and
in any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, copy or
use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
its content to any other person - you should also destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify
the sender immediately.