Re: Certification

by "Paul Varese" <varese(at)home.com>

 Date:  Wed, 31 May 2000 20:13:49 -0700
 To:  <dlmartin(at)execpc.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
My suggestion is that you volunteer to build a site for a non-profit
organization or your favorite charity. Alternatively, if a friend's business
needs a website but can't afford it, you will both benefit if you volunteer
to build it.

I think having just three or four really strong sites under your belt(either
volunteer or paid)  is much more valuable than any html certification.
Anyway, many schools offer web related certificates/degrees, but I don't
think there is a standard certification established.

That's all just IMHO but, I hope it helps.

Take it easy,
Paul Varese
varese(at)home.com