Re: Netscape & linked tables

by "Paul Varese" <varese(at)home.com>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:24:50 -0800
 To:  <Jeff.Caddick(at)rrd.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you don't mind that this feature only works for 4.0 and above browsers
and your table is fixed width, you can use DHTML. Create a floating, clear,
hyperlinked image overlapping the cell. If you do it right, it will work on
all platforms/browsers and legacy browsers will just ignore the code(and the
cell won't be linked for them) I'm sure you can look around to find
ready-to-go code for doing exactly this.

Hope that is sort of a clue to what you're looking for
       _______