Re: frames

by "Peter Newton" <c-newton(at)ihug.co.nz>

 Date:  Sat, 31 Mar 2001 10:32:27 +1200
 To:  "G.B.Tyrrell" <gbt(at)dial.pipex.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I ended up using all of the following in my frameset and frame tags and it
seems to cover most problems I encountered like this. (except validation).

<frameset  border="0">
  <frame marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0">
</frameset>

nb also it looks like 1 too many <./frameset> tags in the source.
Also thanks for tips on WML code it worked just fine.

Peter Newton