Re: Perl Question

by "Jan Morell" <janman(at)n-jcenter.com>

 Date:  Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:31:49 -0500
 To:  "David Duncan" <webmaster(at)outpostatlantis.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Dave,

If you only want to check the syntax, you can use the "-c" (without the
quotes) switch and it will check without executing the script and return
verbose details of any errors or return "Syntax OK".  You can do it on your
machine if you have Perl installed or from the shell prompt if you have
Telnet access.

Jan Morell <mailto:Hosting(at)cjhosting.com>
CJ Hosting http://cjhosting.com <a href="http://cjhosting.com">CJ
Hosting</a>
Hosting business sites, E-Commerce forms, Shopping Carts and Feature-packed
Domains.