Re: Why Its Bad Business pop up ads.

by "Kate A Shorey, InReach" <inreach(at)javanet.com>

 Date:  Thu, 25 Oct 2001 06:21:53 -0400
 To:  "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>,
"Andre Crane" <andre(at)terracrane.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It may add a sale in 3000. Some might argue that builds long term business
and a potential annuity stream,
but I would say that for the number of annoyed people, they could be
ultimately losing people who begin to believe the company's IMAGE has gone
down due to such decisions.

my 2 cents.

kate
internet consultant and business/systems analyst