Re: form problem...

by "Jan Morell" <janman(at)n-jcenter.com>

 Date:  Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:54:22 -0400
 To:  <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>,
"Kyle Matthews" <jits(at)ihug.co.nz>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Kyle,

The problem is in your naming of the form elements.  You have:

<INPUT TYPE="checkbox" NAME="unipol"> Unipol<BR>  for the checkboxes and:

<INPUT TYPE="radio" NAME="representative"> A Postgraduate representative on
OUSA for the radio buttons.

You should have a value for the checkboxes and all of the radio buttons
should have the same name like this:

  <input type="checkbox" name="service 1" value="yes">
  <input type="checkbox" name="service 2" value="yes">
  <input type="checkbox" name="service 3" value="yes">

  <input type="radio" name="choice" value="1">
  <input type="radio" name="choice" value="2">
  <input type="radio" name="choice" value="3">

I hope this helps.

Jan