Re: SSI with ASP

by "Paul Varese" <varese(at)home.com>

 Date:  Wed, 16 Aug 2000 23:18:55 -0700
 To:  "Jeff Pearson" <dalamar(at)golden.net>,
"HWG Languages" <hwg-languages(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think you might be making this a little more complicated than you need to.
Rather than storing a bunch of separate files for each data chunk, you could
just use a case statement inside your include:

<% Select Case Request.QueryString("id")

         Case "123" %>

        Advertiser 123 Text Goes Here

<%    Case "XYZ" %>

        Advertiser XYZ Text Goes Here