Re: Form Input boxes displaying differently in NS and IE

by "Jean Yates" <avalonwine(at)proaxis.com>

 Date:  Tue, 23 May 2000 10:51:06 -0700
 To:  "Francis Mariani" <francis_mariani(at)hotmail.com>,
"HWG Languages" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
My experience is that the fastest way to handle this is to put the form
input inside a table- adjust the border to 0 and cell pad to 0 to keep it as
tight as possible, and make sure that the horizontal width is set to an
exact number of pixels, not a percentage. I use DW3, and pasting in the NS4
fix for resizing that they provide helps to keep form inputs from
sppprreeeading in netscape.
Hope this is helpful.

Jean Yates
Avalon of Oregon