Re: ASP and Forms...

by "Steve Cost" <scost(at)neo.rr.com>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Jul 2000 20:15:31 -0400
 To:  "Geuka Amusa" <amusa(at)easeinternet.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
G,
First, there is something strange about your ASP statement .... I would
assume you want to assign a variable to Request.Form("fieldname"), but all I
see is the standalone  <%=Request.Form("fieldname")%>   ??  but, that point
aside,
you test the value of Request.Form("radiogroup") and do something with that
knowledge. e.g.,
SELECT CASE Request.Form("radiogroup")
  CASE "1"
    do something #1
  CASE "2"
    do something #2
etc.  Or you could IF THEN ELSEIF statements.
hth,
--
Steve C
www.ReadersOpinions.com