Re: Form Input boxes displaying differently in NS and IE

by "Harlequin" <harlequin(at)dccnet.com>

 Date:  Wed, 24 May 2000 11:24:03 -0700
 To:  <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
   Netscape simply sucks at CSS. I don't want to start a browser war or
anything, but I'm not happy with Netscape's lack of following standards.
Look at this website http://www.deskmod.com/ in IE and Netscape. Site looks
so nice in IE with all the form CSS being implemented, and Netscape?
Nada....

Bob
DeConstruction Web Design
http://www.de-construction.com