Re: allowing viewers to change your website

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:33:14 -0400
 To:  "emma b" <the_emster(at)excite.com>,
"lang" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You would have to use some server side code such as PHP, ASP, Cold Fusion,
or CGI and store the users options somewhere, such as a database or
textfiles.  It can be done for simple things with javascript, but I don't
trust javascript for anything critical.

Rossi Designs
PO Box 1084
Holly Hill, FL 32125-1084