Re: Form processor on an nt box, using activestate perl?!

by "Roger Stenning" <roger(at)isgwds.enterprise-plc.com>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:27:13 +0100
 To:  "Nicholson,
Dale" <DNicholson(at)APACMail.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-languages(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dale -

> Your cgi program is looking for a library file to include in the
code called
> "cgi-lib.pl".  Did you copy it over to the server with your
> form_processor.pl script?

Yes. The readme file specifically mentioned this, and I did check to
make surte it was there - it is.

> You might have to put the full path to the other file in the
> form_processor.pl script if it is not right in the same directory
with your
> form processor.
> i.e. you might have something like this:
>   require "cgi-lib.pl" || die "can't open cgi-lib";
> but need something like this:
>   require "/full/path/to/the/library/file/cgi-lib.pl" || die "can't
open
> cgi-lib";

Hmm. That's a thought. OK, I'll give it a go - thanks for the idea.

> There are other things you can check, but these are more obvious
ones.  If
> you check these and don't get it working, let me know and I'll give
you some
> more things to check.

Thanks for the reply - I'll keep you posted.

I'll keep Cristie's idea on the back burner for the time being,
though, jsut in case this damn thing refuses to fly!

Best regards,

Roger Stenning
Proprietor,
Intelligent Web Design Services
http://iws.n3.net/
(PGP public key available on request)
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this message
may not be those of IWS. The information in this email and
in any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, copy or
use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
its content to any other person - you should also destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify
the sender immediately.