Re: Install shield

by "April" <april(at)farstrider.org>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:03:27 -0500
 To:  "Brahmadatt Koodallur" <kooda_b(at)cs.odu.edu>,
"Jagannath Vedula" <jvedula(at)yahoo.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You can also use simple old WinZip on the PC, you know.  With a registered
copy, you can create self-extracting archives.

You'll definitely need Aladdin's STuff-It for the Mac, though.  There aren't
any programs which will work on both PC and Mac to extract stuff, except
Stuff-It, and I don't think their self-extractables work on both platforms
either.