Re: Javascript learner

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Sat, 22 Jan 2000 21:08:01 -0500
 To:  "emma b" <the_emster(at)excite.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you just want to learn enough to cut and paste some scripts off the web
you could search for javascript on any search engine and find a million
tutorials, but a good reference to have is the "rhino" book. Javascript the
definitive guide by O'Reilly, I hear that the Javascript Bible is also very
good but I don't have it myself.

Good Luck

Rossi Designs
(904) 226-8979
P.O. Box 1084, Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084
http://rossidesigns.net