Re: S-Q-L is a Language

by "Richard Walker" <richardwalker(at)onebox.com>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:16:48 -0400
 To:  <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>

From: "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>
To: "Richard Walker" <richardwalker(at)onebox.com>; "gail"
<gail(at)ravendreams.co.uk>
Cc: <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: S-Q-L is a Language

> >I bet the display was green too.  Personally I LOVED the
electronic
> >handheld football game, with its amber LED blips running back
and
> >forth.
>
> They still sell these!  I saw them at a Target here in
Cincinnati.  I guess
> retro is back "in." (By the way, around here they pronounce
that store "Tar
> SHZAAY" along with saying "Sequel")  ;)

Excellent, I'll have to stop by the local Target and pick one up.
OR..... here's a completely new thread for HWG...  any one here
into Palm OS development?  I bet there's a version of this game
for Palm Pilots.

I have a copy of 'PocketC' but I can't get it to load any of my
GNU C programs.

---