Re: Looking for send (recommend) page script

by "Jan Morell" <janman(at)n-jcenter.com>

 Date:  Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:36:19 -0500
 To:  "Sunil Bahl" <sunilbahl(at)tigersden.i-p.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Sunil,

BigNoseBird.com has a script that does what you want, I think.  You may have
to modify the script to have it send you a reference copy though.  Here is
the URL: http://bignosebird.com/carchive/birdcast.shtml

Jan

> Dear Friends,
>
> I am looking for a Java script or Cgi script, which can take comments and
5 to 6 e-mail addresses, entered by the visitor. Then on click of a button
the comments written by the visitor would be e-mailed to the addresses he
has entered plus a copy of the message would get e-mailed to me for my
reference.