Re: Font sizes

by "Srinivasan Ramakrishnan" <srinivar(at)md3.vsnl.net.in>

 Date:  Wed, 2 May 2001 11:11:12 +0530
 To:  "Scott Rushing" <srushing(at)wfubmc.edu>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Hello all,
>
> thanks to everyone who help me with my Javascript problem last time.
> Now I have another question, more in the HTML arena. Can I change the
> size of the font inside a TEXT input box?  Seems like I've done this
> before but now when I try it, I can't find the combination that works.
> What I really want to do is to "shrink" up the input box and the text
> inside it.   I'm mainly using IE but something that works in both IE and
> NS is best.

Use style sheets. Been away for too long from the web building business to
remember the syntax, but it'll be easy to find.

CSS2. IE will do this better than NS.

So has anybody got any comments on the new IE6? Compatibility? Standards? I
know I'm rambling a bit, but seems that the IT slow down has gotten to the
list members. Why else are we seeing so few posts. Most of the old people
see to have left. I remember when the HWG list used to get upto 100 well
maybe 50 messages in a day. Ah well this is life.

-Srini
--
http://www.sriniram.com
http://symonds.net/~sriniram