Re: script

by "Michael Gerholdt" <gerholdt(at)fredonia.edu>

 Date:  Fri, 23 Feb 2001 08:40:21 -0500
 To:  "Susan Bishop" <aka_susanb(at)yahoo.com>,
"hwglang" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Folks,

NoteTab Pro is a powerful text editor with many, many useful features.

One of these is a disk-based Search and Replace utility. Simple to use. Very
quickly you can change text from one string to another without opening any
files. In many files, recursive through directories.

For only $20 for the program, you get half the value back in this feature
alone!

But it does far more.

Of all programs I use, NoteTab Pro is the one I use more than any other, and
almost as much as all others put together.

Standard Disclaimer - just a satisfied (and then some) user.

Fully empowered eval versions available, as well as free 'lite' versions (of
which I know nothing, but they might include the S&R)

http://www.notetab.com/

NoteTab Pro has internal support for Tidy. It also supports Regular
Expressions and interfaces with GNUSort and AWK for replication of many
powerful tools that Unix folk will recognize.

regards,
Mike