Re: Using the XMLHTTP object.

by "Paul Mennega" <paul(at)mennega.com>

 Date:  Sat, 18 Nov 2000 15:48:51 -0500
 To:  "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Here is a link to Microsoft's data on the object:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/reference/scriptref/XMLHttpRequest_object.asp

As far as pulling down parts of a page, I don't think you can do that with
this object.  It will just download the entire document.  You will then have
to parse the downloaded document, and somehow 'cut' out the data you need.

HTH, Paul