Re: JavaScript Language

by "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita(at)home.ro>

 Date:  Fri, 2 May 2003 06:13:56 +0300
 To:  "David D Pippen" <pipwax1(at)bellsouth.net>,
"List Languages" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I can recommend you the book "Learning Perl" by Randal L. Schwartz and Tom
Phoenix
and then "Programming Perl" by Larry Wal, the guy that made the Perl
programming language.
I can take you as a student if you want.

If you want to see more free books for programming in general, about perl
and CGI, Javascript, Java, Visual Basic, C HTML and more others, visit my
page at http://teddy.fcc.ro/

(For the moment the site is down and I don't know why)

Teddy,
Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
Email: orasnita(at)home.ro