Re: browser doesn`t refresh

by "Paul Mennega" <paul(at)mennega.com>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:17:26 -0500
 To:  "Charlton,
Mark" <Mark.Charlton(at)sgcna.com>,
"'Siim Einfeldt aka Itpunk'" <siim_e(at)pshg.edu.ee>,
<php-general-digest-help(at)lists.php.net>,
<php-general(at)lists.php.net>,
"hwglang" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hold down the ctrl key when hitting refresh.  This tells IE to force a total
reload, including all cached information from the server.  This is
accomplished the same way in NN by holding down the shift key and hitting
reload.

HTH

Paul