Re: Flash detection

by "Angie Michaels" <angiemichaels(at)blueyonder.co.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 16 May 2001 02:15:14 +0100
 To:  "Nicholson,
Dale" <DNicholson(at)APACMail.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Dale

Although I haven't tried it (don't use flash) I presume if you were to put a
"document.write" statement in place of the different url redirections, one
to display the flash stuff, the other to display a text type alternative, it
should work.

Angie

** If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
something **