Re: record names of 'clicked' form elements

by "Steve Cost" <scost(at)neo.rr.com>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Jul 2000 09:08:10 -0400
 To:  "Andrew Browne" <andrew(at)pbm.co.za>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you're going to plug the form element names into a database, why not use
VBScript at the server? 'Course I'm assuming you're using ASP scripts, with
server-based database.  Would just use something like:
If   Request.Form("elementname1") <> "" (or If
Len(Request.Form("elementname1")>0), then  rs.Fields("formelement1") =
"elementname1".
But maybe I'm way offbase with what you're doing.
--
Steve C
www.ReadersOpinions.com