Re: Link checker

by "Steve Cost" <scost(at)neo.rr.com>

 Date:  Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:29:50 -0500
 To:  "Paul Wilson" <webgooru(at)gte.net>,
"Kathy Wargo" <kathywargo(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>,
<oaugnet-dba(at)lists.ksinet.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Paul, WRT "Are You There," I am concerned that using such a tool will
seriously skew my site statistics, which are not under my control (that is,
I cannot tell the stats reporting program to ignore a certain originating
site). How do you handle this issue?
TIA,
--
Steve C