Re: Looking for link to info on HTML in email

by "Dan Johnson" <danjohns(at)Adobe.COM>

 Date:  Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:49:17 -0700
 To:  "Lyle" <Lyle(at)lcrcomputer.com>,
"'Hwg-Languages \(E-mail\)" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
One way (the way I do it) is to use Outlook Express for windows.  (not
macintosh.. Dang iT!!!)

1. Under the New Mail button, choose Select Stationary.
2. A dialog box will come up asking which file... Don't choose one.
3. Instead, type in a URL with the http:// and such...
4. A new email will open up with that web page in it... graphics and all.
5. Address it and you're on your way.

The trick is making sure you've set up that web page properly.  All links
and graphics have to have absolute URLs (paths) in them.  No relative
URLs/paths.

Good luck.
++Dan