Re: java recommendations

by "seecurb" <seecurb(at)naspa.net>

 Date:  Sat, 30 Mar 2002 02:57:18 -0600
 To:  "Mary Alward" <maryalward(at)attbi.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
How 'bout "JAVA IN A NUTSHELL" by David Flanagan - O'REILLY.
I have "Second Edition" (ISBN 1-56592-262-x) but there are probably later
ones out.
Then there's "JAVA EXAMPLES IN A NUTSHELL" by David Flanigan - O'REILLY.
"...A Tutorial Companion to Java in a Nutshell" - (ISBN 1-56592-371-5)
check out: http://java.oreilly.com

seecurb
please reply to: seecurb(at)bigfoot.com